We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party. We may in our sole discretion remove any Content, User Submissions or Third Party Content we have reason to believe violates any of the intellectual property rights of others and may terminate your use of the Website if you repeatedly submit any such Content.
Repeat Infringer Policy: As part of our repeat-infringement policy, any user for whose User Submissions or Third Party Content we receive three good-faith and effective complaints within a six-month period will be barred from using the Website.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), xxxhd.wiki will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to xxxhd.wiki’s designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. xxxhd.wiki reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of xxxhd.wiki users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit xxxhd.wiki to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit xxxhd.wiki to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.